Ready for a power outage or emergency?
It’s always a good idea to have an emergency kit handy in case of power outages or other issues — especially with the threat of stormy weather in Lincolnshire, Riverwoods, Deerfield, and the entire Chicago area in fall and winter. See recommendations from the American Red Cross below.
Emergency kit basics
• Water (one gallon per person, per day; keep a two-week supply at home)
• Food (non-perishable, easy-to-prepare items; two week supply at home)
• Flashlight and battery-powered radio, along with extra batteries
• First-aid kit, toiletries, medications and medical items
• Multi-purpose tool
• Copies of personal documents, along with family and emergency contact information
• Extra cash, clothing and blankets
• Cell phones and chargers
• Maps of the area
Illinois and Wisconsin residents, at R Hobbs Insurance Agency, we can work with you to make sure you've got the coverage you need, while at the same time using all possible credits and discounts to make that coverage affordable. Just give us a call at (847) 680-0888 or send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to help you meet your goals, and make sure what's important to you is protected!
Content provided by: Safeco Insurance